Thanks to some very generous support from Protocol Labs we have had our first security audit! We contracted the firm Cure53 to give us a large scale security asessment of our cryptography, protocols, architecture and code. We're extremely pleased to be able to announce that no fundamental architectural or cryptographic problems were found, and all the issues that were found have been fixed.
This means that you can rest assured that your data is safe with Peergos.
Read the full report here.
- How to solve the social dilemma and fix social media
- Peergos wins EU Next Generation Internet grant
- Direct S3 access
- Peergos release v0.3.0
- Keybase has left the building
- The perfect social network
- Atomic access control
- Peergos release v0.1.3
- Applications on Peergos
- Fast seeking and encrypted history
- IPFS Camp, new features
- Alpha Release
- Security Audit
- Development update